Aim Dental Centre Safety Measures
Current Office Policies
In keeping with the current precautions against COVID-19, our office has implemented some additional measures to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff and other patients. This policy outline will explain what to expect at your next dental appointment and what we need from you in order to maintain a safe and smooth visit.
New Procedures for All Appointments
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please remain in your car (or outside if you did not drive). Call or text the office to let us know you are here. (If you do not have our texting number, please call to ask and to make sure that we have your mobile phone on file so we can receive your )
- We will reply to your message to let you know when you may
- Except in the case of patients who are children or who have a disability, only the patient may enter the office for any appointment. If the patient is a child or a person with a disability, one parent, guardian, or caregiver may accompany the patient into the office. This person will have to follow all the same
- Both patients and caregivers must wear a mask to all Non-medical cloth masks are acceptable for this purpose.
- When you come in, we will greet you at the door with hand sanitizer and take your temperature. If your temperature is higher than 38ºC (100.4ºF), we will ask you to head home and help you
- We will provide all patients an antiseptic mouthwash to rinse with before
- Please provide us any updates regarding your insurance information or contact information at least one business day before your appointment (or at the time you schedule an appointment).
- Anyone entering the office (the patient as well as the caregiver if one is accompanying the patient) will be required to complete a health questionnaire:
- the day before any appointment and
- two days after any
- We will process prepayment of the estimated cost of your appointment in order to keep the reception area clear during the transition between
Special Reminders for Parents and Caregivers
- Remember that only the patient and one caregiver may enter the office for an appointment where the patient is a child or a person with a If you have other children, please remember that they cannot enter the office (including the bathroom and waiting area) unless they also have an appointment.
- Regulations require that parents or caregivers wait outside the operatory for certain procedures. If you would like to know whether this is the case for your appointment, feel free to call the
- We respectfully request that you do not wear gloves to your appointment. We will provide hand sanitizer or a sink where you can wash your hands with soap before and after your
- Remember that parents and caregivers will be required to complete the same pre- and post-appointment health questionnaire as
If you have any questions about these policies or would like to discuss your particular circumstances, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 604-581-2461 .
Aim Dental Centre